The proposals are:
- Formalised permanent road closure at east end of Riding House Street.
- Creation of a pedestrian zone with a flush surface throughout paved with two tone concrete paving.
- Benches and planting to improve public amenity and change the nature of Riding House Street from a road to a functional pedestrian space.
- Removal of the existing zebra crossing as it is no longer required. An informal pedestrian route between All Souls School sites is highlighted in the proposed paving pattern.
- Cycle parking facilities.
- Two-way operation to the east of Nassau Street to maintain access to motorcycle parking and for servicing vehicles.